segunda-feira, 16 de julho de 2018

JOHAN GLOSSNER - INFINITY





Johan Glossner - Infinity


Hello emotions, hello again
Has every ocean come as rain?
I know my circles, I know my name
Another sequel is on the way

(Chorus)
Oh, oh-oh My love, my love
We form and rise to be so free In time, we'll seize infinity
(Growing love, growing love)

Hello my borders, hello again
You're out of order, I'm out of pain
We're closing circles, we got no end
Another sequel, about to land

(Chorus)

Hello my heartbeats, hello again
Between the worries, we head for land
I will be fighting to hold the line
We're never hiding, we never lie
And I'll be coming home
And you'll be going strong
And I know there is a reason
Now we're ready to be whole
Yeah, ready to be whole

Ba-da bum 
(repeat - overlaid with vocals)
And I'll be coming home ...
And you'll be going strong ....
 

Nenhum comentário:

✌# O SILENCIO EH UM TEXTO FACIL DE SER INTERPRETADO ERRADO

✌# O SILENCIO EH UM TEXTO FACIL DE SER INTERPRETADO ERRADO O silêncio é um texto fácil de ser interpretado errado.       Hashtags:   # 🙀 , ...